Friday, May 18, 2012

Pureed Broccoli Soup

Broccoli Soup Puree

As mentioned yesterday in my Cauliflower Soup post, I usually begin my soup recipes the same way.  The difference with a puree is the ending.  There's no need to give extra time or attention on how evenly you cut up the vegetables.  ~ They're going to get blended together as one.  

Once all the vegetables were cooked, I pureed this Broccoli Soup with a hand blender and then added my little secret ingredient at the very end.  (Grated Swiss Emmenthal Cheese).  This cheese gives the soup  a amazing extra little flavour.  No need to add cream.

Since there's no need to spend so much time on preparing the vegetables, this soup should not take you longer than 30 minutes from start to finish.

Bon Appetit!








1 comment:

  1. I love broccoli soup another great recipe I have not seen of yours what the?? AND another recipe I WILL be making this fall

    ReplyDelete