|Grated Zucchini Fritters|
These zucchini fritters may not look so pretty, but they were so delicious. I used Vefa Alexiadou's Zucchini Yeast Fritters recipe from Sunny Mediterranean Cuisine. Grating the zucchini makes these fritters so much tastier than yesterday's sliced zucchinis. The only downfall to this recipe is initially knowing how much to spoon onto the frying pan, especially since I used 1 cup of flour instead of the required 1 lb (2 cups). Yes. Even I make silly yet tasty errors. ~It's all a matter of getting better with practice.
Oh, and that dip? Yeah, it was awesome! In fact, it was sinfully delicious! Do you want the recipe? I guess you'll have to come back tomorrow...
Also, I just wanted to thank Laurie at LauriesCravings and Allie at Adventures of a Middle Sister for nominating me with the Awesome Blogger Award. For more details, see here.
In addition, Miss Messy at Mess Makes Food has done it again. She has nominated me with the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you Mess, I'm so pleased that you're enjoying my blog, as I do yours.
The rules of this are as follows.
1. Link back to whoever nominated you.
2. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers.
11 Random Facts:1. I have a Maltese name Mia, but we tend to call her Mimi.
2. I love ice-cream.
3. I'm a coffee addict.
4. I just did a 2-day green apple liver cleanse and feel great.
5. Think I've committed carboside with all the sweets I made in June.
6. I could chew gum all day (no spitting out, just add more pieces).
7. I would love to move.
8. I would love to live on the beach front.
9. I love shopping just as much as I love to cook.
10. I can speak a few different languages.
11. I lived in Europe for a year and loved it.
1 cup lukewarm Water
2 oz Yeast
1 lb grated Zucchini
1 lb Flour
1/2 cup finely chopped Dill (not in recipe below)