2 cups Flour
Pinch of Salt
1/2 cup of water
1. Combine all ingredients into a bowl and knead dough, gradually adding 1/2 cup water. If dough is sticking to your hands, add more water. If dough is too mushy, add more flour.
2. Flour a clean and dry work surface.
4. Roll the dough flat.
5. Cut out strips approximately 2 inches wide.
6. Flour both sides and stack approximately 4 strips on top of one another.
7. Cut out strips and separate the strands.
8. Flour the smaller strips so they don't stick to one another.
9. Completed noodles.
10. Place noodles into salted boiling water and boil for approximately 5 to 6 minutes.
11. Strained cooked noodles. Heat a little butter and mix into noodles to avoid sticking.