|Mixed Seafood Bake|
This recipe was created due to a misfortune. The freezer, located in the garage, was unplugged in error. After 3 days, things started thawing. The shellfish being the first. Unfortunately, we had just stocked the freezer so we had to come up with a way to save all this food. It was DELICIOUS!
1. Slice onions and lay across bottom of glass baking dish.
2. Layer with lobster tails. (Still in shell).
3. Continue to layer with scallops and shrimps.
4. Pour your favourite tomato sauce overtop (Passat is a good option).
5. Bake at 350 °F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
....... and this is what we did with the remaining jumbo shrimp.
1. Sauté sliced onions in olive oil.
2. As the onions become translucent, add 5 to 6 garlic cloves.
2. Add jumbo shrimps in their shell.
3. Watch the shells turn orange.
4. Cover pot and allow to cook thoroughly.