Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Since I began blogging, I have made some amazing blogger friends that I admire and will mention below.   One of my all-time favourites is Laurie's Cravings.  She educates me on health and wellness through her blog and facebook page, and possesses the credentials to do so.  I was so touched to have received this blogger reward  from Laurie and thank her from the bottom of my heart!


I'd also like to thank Emma at Food, Fork and Good for nominating me.  She is an amazing cook and posts delicious recipes.


The rules for this award are....
  1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
  2. Include a link to their site.
  3. Include the award image to your post.
  4. Include the award image on your blog.
  5. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
  6. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
  7. When nominating other bloggers, include links to their sites.
  8. Let those bloggers know they have been nominated. 


My 7 random facts are
  1. I am a HUGE fan of Chuck Hughes and hope to go to his restaurant in Montreal one day soon.
  2. I'm a HUGE fan of Kitchen Aid counter top products.
  3. I miss training at the gym with a personal trainer.
  4. I will drive to downtown Toronto from the suburbs just to shop at my nearest Whole Foods in Hazelton Lanes.  (Can take from 45 minutes to well over an hour to get there). 
  5. I have an obsession with coffee, especially Starbucks and my Dolce Gusto.
  6. I am currently suffering from kidney stones and am experiencing excruciating body aches.
  7. I have the most amazing sister with a very compassionate heart!  

In order not to repeat Laurie's nominees, I thought it would be only fair to introduce different bloggers that I feel are also great nominees.

In alphabetical order, my personal nominees are.... 

Congrats to all of the nominees... you deserve it! 

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! so exciting - keep up the great blogging!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ellen! Thanx for passing it on :D
    My bro had stones. I can understand how painful it must be for you :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ellen! I'm fairly new to your blog, and I really appreciate the nomination.
    Hope you're feeling better soon - that sounds so painful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all of you and especially you Ellen you totally deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Thanks Ellen, That's so nice of you! I'm trully sorry about your kidney problems!! I'm sad to hear that.

    I didn't know about the address you mentioned in Toronto. I stayed there for almost 1 month but was mostly spending my time by EATON Mall side...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, well deserved, I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear... I was reading all the facts about you and felt really sorry about the pain that you are experiencing. With the good food that you cooked, I hope you will get better.

    Congratulation with your award and thanks for passing on it to me :D It's my honour to know you through blogging :D ... Been to Toronto before and miss the place very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ellen, thanks for nominating me for this award. I've already received it though! And done the list of 7 things. It's a fun idea and a good way to get to know our blogger friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award! I have a major Starbucks obsession too. Sadly (or luckily since my favorite drink isn't exactly a black coffee), the closest one is 30 minutes away. I totally make the drive for it though! I'm sorry to hear about the Kidney stones :( I hope they pass quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats and thank you so much for mentioning me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations dear Ellen! I included you on my nominees too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations for the award and thank you so much for passing on the me as well.

    ReplyDelete