1.5 Tsp Salt
1 cup canola Oil
1/2 cup Sugar
4 Tbsp Crisco (Butter Crisco)
2 heaping Tbsp instant Yeast
All Purpose Flour (5 Roses)
1. In a bowl, add salt, oil and sugar.2. Add eggs.
3. Add Crisco and mix with a fork.
4. Gradually add water while mixing with a fork.
5. Gradually add flour and continue to mix with a fork.
6. Continue to knead dough with hands once no longer able to mix with a fork.
7. Keep adding flour as you knead.
8. Stop adding flour once the dough stops sticking to your hands.
9. Batch of dough is very large and difficult to work. Transfer to a clean work surface and continue to knead. Cut out smaller pieces and continue to knead.
10. Place kneaded pieces back into bowl.
12. Cover with BPA free plastic wrap.
14. Ready when doubled in size.
16. Cut out small pieces.
17. Roll and shape.
18. Place onto baking pan.
19. Make all different shapes as shown below. Cover and allow to rise in size before baking.
20. Just before ready to bake, baste with an egg wash.