|Salmon and Avocado Wrap|
Are you ever looking for a quick and easy appetizer to serve while enjoying a fine glass of wine on your patio? Well, this is as quick to make as it is to open a bottle of wine and serve.
The glory of these little appetizers is that you can make them a couple of hours in advance, store in a sealed container and pull out of your refrigerator when ready to serve at your next cocktail party.
Juice of a mini lime
- Cut avocado into small pieces and squeeze in the juice of a mini lime. Crush with a mortar and mix the flavours well.
- Spread cream cheese on the tortilla wraps.
- Add pieces of smoked salmon over the cream cheese.
- Add a strip of the avocado/lime spread down the middle of the wrap.
- Wrap closed and cut into strips.